Timothy R. Kavanagh, M. A. is a Licensed Professional Counselor in Private Practice working in the Western Colorado area for over 30 years. He holds and Masters degree in Educational Psychology, Guidance & Counseling from California State University-Northridge.
He also holds a Business Finance degree from California State University-Northridge.
He is licensed by the State of Colorado as a Licensed Professional Counselor.
- Past National Board for Certified Counselors
- Past American Psychotherapy Association-Diplomat
- Rotary Club, Rotarian of the year 2013-2014
Tim Kavanagh’s Philosophy
I believe that all professionals owe a duty to their patients or clients to give good customer service.. Those who use our services need simple things like confidentially, patience, respect, kindness, being thorough, and a new perspective.
I think of my counseling to be a full service experience.
For me, this means:
- Getting client feedback about the counseling process.
- Emergent care availability.
- Timely, convenient appointments.
- I manage my client load carefully.